During the holiday season, Jordan Shoes To Buy will be debuting an all-new Air Jordan 12 "Reverse Flu Game" colorway. The shoe gets its unofficial nickname from being a flip of the Air Jordan 12 worn by Michael Jordan during his famous "Flu Game" performance in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals, which featured a black base with red mudguards.
In more positive flu-related news, a new colorway of the Air Jordan 12 being called "Reverse Flu Game" is reportedly set to debut during the holiday season. Dressed in a Varsity Red and Black color scheme. No leaked photos have surfaced, but this Air Jordan 12 is expected to feature an "Alternate" take of the iconic "Flu Game" release with Red on top and Black on the bottom.
Jordans 2019 Cheap continues to have fun with their legendary Air Force 1 Low model, and this time the Swoosh covers it with a handful of cherries. This Nike Air Force 1 features a White leather base updated with a colorful fruit print that puts the cherry on top of an icon. Dressed in a White, University Blue, and Track Red color scheme. Other details includes Blue liners and plaid on the heel completed with a cherry-themed Swoosh lace dubrae.
- 2020 Reverse Flu Game Air Jordan 12 to release eon December 26th
- 2020 New Air Jordan 13 “Reverse He Got Game” Black/Gym Red-White 414571-061
- 2019 adidas Yeezy Boost 700 V2 “Triple Black” FU6684 For Sale
- 2020 New Air Jordan 1 Mid Starfish CW7591-100
- 2020 New Adidas Ultra Boost 20 Consortium Black/Multi-Color EG0711